CRA of Florida’s division of urban and regional planning offers top-notch planning services to our clients. Our staff has a sound understanding of planning principles and the issues that impact South Florida. While our company’s initials are often mistaken for the CRA (Community Redevelopment Agency) that has gained popularity in South Florida, there is no mistake that this firm knows South Florida redevelopment and planning.
Some of our planning services include:
- Comprehensive Neighborhood Plans
- Urban Revitalization Plans
- Community Development Strategies
- Economic Development Studies
- Demographic Studies
- Annexation and Incorporation Feasibility Studies
- Site Feasibility Studies
- Redevelopment and Project Financing Analysis
- Citizen Participation and Consensus Building Workshops
Our emphasis is on community development, economic development and revitalization/redevelopment strategies. However, our multidisciplinary staff and resources allows us to integrate related planning areas such as transportation, urban design, land use, the environment, and social equity issues. Whether it’s the urban, suburban or regional perspective you desire, we can provide a vision or simply enhance an already existing one.
To find out what CRA can do for your community, please contact us.